Fair, flexible pricing. (No catch.)
Our licensing options provide packages and support to help any team quickly deliver better outcomes.
Choose to pay per user or start with a business license, then you can take it from there.
Solo surfersSingle user* licensing at
- Per User licensing for organisations of 5-50 people.
- Our standard Per User licensing has everything for small team projects or start-up businesses.
- All standard project features
- Real-time reports & AI-driven insights
- Unlimited projects
- *Based on minimum of 5 user licenses at a cost of £43/month when paid annually (10% discount)
All aboardStarting at equivalent* of
- Tiered licensing that becomes better value the more you use it.
- Our access-all-areas business licensing is for those managing mutliple projects, who are happy to sail by themselves.
- Business OKRs and portfolio features
- Enterprise admin control & security
- Unlimited data & user access
- *Based on a starting tier for 60-100 people at £638/month when paid annually (15% discount)
Bigger boatStarting at equivalent* of
- Tiered licensing with full ongoing support included.
- Our fully supported business licensing is for organisations that need to get delivering fast with our expert navigation.
- Fast start, full implementation support
- Tailored portfolio reporting support
- Delivery succcess & usage reviews
- *Based on a starting tier for 60-100 people at £850/month when paid annually (15% discount)
Change is complex. Our plans are simple.
We don’t like limits. Sharktower is designed to scale up with your business, and we’ll never restrict your access as you grow.
We don’t believe in ‘basic’. Whichever pricing plan you choose, you’ll have access to all of Sharktower’s features.
Sharktower loves project data, and the more it contains, the better. So we’ll never limit the amount of data you can store.
Your data is encrypted, stored, and secured independently, and only available to users with relevant permissions.
How Sharktower Pricing Works
Solo surfer plan
Per user pricing doesn’t need much explanation really – it does what it says on the tin. But it’s worth pointing out that if you expect to have +60 users in the near future, our ‘All aboard’ company plan is more cost-effective. But don’t worry if you’ve no plans to scale up right now – you can upgrade whenever you need to.
Starting at the equivalent of £11 per person per month for businesses smaller than 100 people, our tiered business licensing means you always pay a fair price while still having full access to all of Sharktower’s features and benefits.
With a company plan, you have the freedom to use Sharktower unrestricted with all your stakeholders, contractors, suppliers and customers. So you can share plans and data with everyone who needs them, and truly start delivering together – hurray!
A flexible approach to life’s ups and downs
We know that tiered usage models aren’t perfect, especially the price hike when you tip into the next tier. And it’s even worse if you get trapped in a higher tier than your business needs.
So we’ve thought of that too.
When you’re growing:
We’ll only increase the price you pay when your business size exceeds the mid-point of the next tier. Your plan’s reviewed annually, and the cost is only adjusted from that point onwards.
If you need to scale down:
Business ebbs and flows, so if you ever need to scale back your Sharktower usage, you can. Just get in touch and we’ll adjust your plan as needed.
Task & Story Management
Risk & Issue Management
iOS and Android Mobile Apps
See Sharktower in action!
Book a personalised demo with one of our product experts
Get the latest news, views, guides and demos
Proteus + Sharktower
All the elements you need to succeed in change